Tuesday 28 March 2006

Time





The children spent the day with me today, the school was closed due to an industrial action. I enjoyed spending the day with them. I have found since my eldest started school my days go so quickly. I'm quite often rushing from one thing to another, from getting everyone their breakfast to dropping them off at school. I've barely given my baby his lunch when I'm rushing to pick them up from school. As soon as we get home it's read the reading book, get tea ready, clear up and then get the kids to bed. Before I realise it another day has come and gone.




I enjoyed not having to clock watch, take my time, and being relaxed with the children. We went to a place called 'Head Over Heels' with some other friends from school. It's a place where it's actually OK for your children to go completely wild! They had a great time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute photo! It's great that you had the chance to spend quality time with your beautiful children! :)

Anonymous said...

Continue to sow those seeds in your kids Judith.You will see a great return.I know that the sacrifices my mother made for me are paying off in full right now.

Anonymous said...

yeah head of heels is ok chloe loves it there too and its near my house which is great
i spent tues with chloe too i was really looking forward to the strike
very cute pict my the way

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»