Saturday 18 March 2006

My Church Family

I spent the day with the cell leaders and had a fantastic time of ministry, food and fellowship. These times are great investments into our own lives, where we are inspired to do all that God has for us to do.

There was so much to take in, but the emphasis was mainly about being a covenant community. It is so important to pray for the people we are part of. I felt challengend to do this more.


I feel so blessed to be a part of the people I am part of. I feel loved and cared for. It excites me when I think that God has given me the privelige to serve him as part of our community. I hope that I can show in speach and action genuine care and love toward others. I hope that the part I play in my church family will help us to be more of a covenant community.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very much loved,respected,appreciated and cared for.May the part you play be an ever increasing one !

Anna Sacha said...

that is so true!
indeed, i think there is such an intimate bond of fellowship that is created when we pray continually for each other. its probably that we impart of our spirit which is such a powerful tool in the Body of Christ.

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»