Thursday 9 March 2006

Living by Faith

I need faith to work this blog! I'm not quite sure what I'm doing yet. Richard keeps hearing cries of help then he comes running, laughing.

I wanted to call this site 'living by faith' because I'm constantly challenged to live like this. I so want to see more of God's power and rule in situations I come accross. I'm longing to be used by God effectively in my family and other people's lives. I have a growing hunger to be in God's presence so that my faith grows stronger and stronger.

I believe the Bible is true and God will do whatever he said he would do. One of the things he said was that I would do even greater things than Jesus. I've not experienced this yet, but I know it will happen.

10 comments:

awesome*dandelion said...

Hello! Welcome to the blogging 'family' as it were! Good to see you! And excited to see how you're words will affect our lives!

Gavin White said...

Welcome Judith to the blogworld - and to blogspot!, (far better than typepad!!). Anyway, I look forward to hearing more on living by faith - you will be a great blessing as you write what God is saying in your life and stir people in their FAITH!! - Go for it.

Anonymous said...

Praise God! An awesome entry to start on. Faith is so exciting and challenging!!

Anonymous said...

Go ahead Judith !!

Anonymous said...

Go for it Judith. You are prophetic in the way you live and you will be prophetic in the way you blog. I'm looking forward to hearing the Holy Spirit speak to us through what you've got to say. Don't get too good at working the blog sounds like it'll keep Richard fit!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging community Judith. There is no other way to live but by faith. It takes that living faith to undertake this blogging adventure- well done. Keep the blog rolling.

Anonymous said...

I dont understand the concept yet of blogging, but I am sure I will soon. We are very proud of you darling and thank the Lord that you are a "women of God Livong by Faith" Love You Lots. Mum x

Anonymous said...

Hey Judith, great to see you've been translated into the Kingdom of Blog!

To quote a well known, but for now nameless prophet, "We need more women!"

Anna Sacha said...

hey judith!! welcome to the blogging world! dont worry, i have been 'blogging' by faith since december and havent yet figured out how to post my photo on it so you are much better off.
oh, u dont know me. i am one of the students at the SOTW. have fun blogging!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Judith, great to see you've started blogging! - very impressed. I look forward to being both blessed and challenged by what you have to say.
Love the colour scheme!