Monday 14 May 2007

What a Lovely Day

While it was raining everywhere in Britain so it seems, we had a glorious day by Lake Windemere in the Lake District. We went to a wedding on Saturday. It was great to meet old friends and make some new ones.

One thing I really love about weddings is how it reminds me of the importance of my own relationship with my husband. Richard and I don't usually take our children to weddings. So it ends up being a great time just the two of us, where we both can get dressed up and enjoy being with each other and having a lovely meal. We were on a table with some great people which only added to the fun.

I really cherish moments like these with my husband. With the busyness of life and looking after the children, making time for each other enables us when we are all together to have a life that is exciting and full of adventure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make a lovely couple!

How romantic! =-)

Actually...that makes me think about another Wedding dinner...It hasn't happened yet...We are the Bride for that one...